New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Delaware-Carman Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 06:07 PM
vbquick1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delaware-Carman Dodge

I recently purchased a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi after owning Chevy's most of my life. I must say that I am very impressed with the truck so far. Regretfully, I have to say that the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from has been a nightmare. It started with them scratching the truck the night they detailed it. A towing package did not come stock on the vehicle, so I was able to negotiate the addition of the tow pack in the deal. Instead of them installing the tow pack, they contracted it out to Hidden Hitch, who failed to wire the 7 pin connector. When I went back to have the 7 pin wired, they wanted me to take the vehicle back to Hidden Hitch....I was like, who is Hidden Hitch? They didnt even tell me they contracted it out. Then they told me it was not their problem. After two days with no truck and approximely 10 phone calls they ran the wiring. To cap it all off the owner told me never to bring my truck back to his dealership after he became upset with me when I advised him that their lack of quality service would be documented in the dodge survey. Needless to say, I will not be returning my truck to their dealership.

Old 04-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: Delaware-Carman Dodge

Welcome to the site. Congrats on your new truck.

Old 04-08-2006, 08:21 PM
turfgrass
Professional

Sorry about your expierence with that dealer, how do they expect to stay in business if they a treat a customer like that? But congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site, I think you'll enjoy your expierience with Dodge (aside from that Dealer).

Old 04-08-2006, 10:53 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Enjoy the site (and try to forget about the dealer!).

Dusty

Old 04-09-2006, 02:47 AM
vbquick1

Thanks guys. I have been lurking around the site quite a bit since I bought the truck. I have a rock crawler that I take to the mountains and will be using this truck to tow it back and forth. Looking forward to seeing what guys on here are doing to their trucks.

Quick Reply: Delaware-Carman Dodge