New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Ram Owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 03:28 AM
Jay_dog
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Ram Owner

Hi all

Just bought a 04 ram SLT with the Hemi. Wow what a difference between the power of this and the expedition I had! So far Lovin the dodge

Just looking for a place to talk about and get ideas for upgrades and such

Jason

i would post a picture but I am not sure how can anyone help?

Old 05-31-2004, 09:26 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Ram Owner

Welcome to DF! You will be right at home here with all the Ram owner we have.[sm=smiley20.gif]

To post a picture, when you make a post, right under where you type you message it says "Click here to upload!". Click on it and another box will open with a few "Browse" buttons, click on the first one and search for the picture that you want to post. It's file size cannot be larger than 250 KB and if your posting more than 1 picture in a post, the combination of all of them cannot be larger than 250 KB either. When you find the one you want to post, click on it and then click on the "Open" button. After that click on the "OK" button and your done. If you want a thumbnail of the image in your post instead of it just saying "Attachment", click on the "Embed picture in post" box.

Old 05-31-2004, 11:23 AM
Vader
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Ram Owner

Welcome to DF. Enjoy your Hemi.

Quick Reply: New Ram Owner