New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New HEMI Owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 02:20 PM
airbrat
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New HEMI Owner

Hi guys,

I just joined the Dodge family w/ the brand new purchase of a 04 SLT HEMI powered quadcab 4x2 p/u truck (phew thats alot to say just for one rig!) We traded in the wifes Honda Accord.

The truck is primarily hers (or so she thinks muahahahahaha!) and I drive a 95 Eagle Talon turbo that I take to the dragstrips every so often. Although its been well over a year since I visited a racetrack because we just bought a house. My best ET is 13.9@103 on street tires and pump gas.

Btw, is there a good, inexpensive place to buy a cold air intake for my new HEMI? Is K&N still the way to go? Anyway here's a quick pic of my truck.

Old 06-01-2004, 02:31 PM
sexualwhitechocolateneon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New HEMI Owner

Nice Truck !!!, Welcome To DF. Oh and if you need a CAI System ?? just let me know, because i'll hook you up real cheap on cold air intake systems ( mmmuuuuahahhahahahah ). check out my pictures and you'll know why

Anyways

Enjoy Your Stay !!!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New HEMI Owner

GORGEOUS TRUCK!! Love the color!!

I love my K&N, but I've also heard rave reviews about one of our vendors, 360 Air Intakez. http://www.360airintakez.com

I hope to see you here often!! Welcome to DF!!!

~Amanda

Quick Reply: New HEMI Owner