New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to Dodge Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:07 AM
kaptain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Dodge Forum

HI All. THis is my first post here at Dodge Forum. I'm hoping that there is tons of activity and replies on this forum. I've been a little disappointed in some other forums in which you could go away for a weekend and still not see any replies to certain topics. Anyway, I own a 2003 Dakota Quad cab with 4.7 (Patriat blue). I sold a 2001 Inferno red Intrepid RT for it so that I could pull my ATV. I love the Dakota but with gas getting crazy I ordered a Caliber RT (also inferno red) to ease the pain at the pumps. The Caliber is a factory order. It should be here in July. If gas is still crazy I'm likely to sell the Dakota to pay of the Caliber. It gas is reasonable I'll keep both (decisions, decisions) and sell off our 98 Neon instead. I am also interested in buying some 17" SXT rims if anyone is selling their stock ones for aftermarket. I usually buy an extra set of rims for agressive winter tires so I can do my own swapout when it snows. So let me know if you live in the Edmonton area or western Canada and want to sell your factory rims.

later

Go Oilers Go.

Old 05-09-2006, 12:29 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New to Dodge Forum

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Just scroll down the home page to the site that fits your need and ask away. Lots of goods folks here!!

Dusty

Old 05-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
draftingmonkey
Captain

Kent,

Welcome to DF. This is the place to come for getting ideas, checking out other peoples rides, asking questions and sharing knowledge. Lots of good people here. Glad to have you aboard.

James

Quick Reply: New to Dodge Forum