New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New here, got a ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Toon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here, got a ?

[sm=helpout.gif] Ok, first, im planning on getting a stratus, 95-00, its at a used car dealership. From the outside it looks to be in good shape, haven't gone to check it out yet. So I don't know what engine it has in it. I have some one that is willing to sell me a Stratus R/T. The reason is because it was crashed from the back (pass side). (Don't know a thing about stratus in genereal) I looked at the car and it has a 3.0L V6 with a 5spd trans, does that sound about right? Anyway i was wondering that if I get the Stratus (95-00) could i do an engine swap to it and swap in the Stratus R/T engine and trans and computer? Basically, can i put a Sratus R/T (v6 3.0l) engine in a 95-00 Stratus? Can it be done? Has it been done? What am I looking at here, in a price range wise? Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.[sm=helpout.gif]

Old 06-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: New here, got a ?

Welcome to the site. I"m sure the guys in the Stratus section would be very helpful with any questions you have.

Old 06-30-2006, 10:44 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New here, got a ?

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Good luck on the car!

Dusty