New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

My First Dodge

Old 07-04-2006, 02:38 PM
17lowpros
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My First Dodge

Im mostly a import, hondas and nissans mainly. I encountered my first dodge stratus. Ok, well my main intention was using this jus as a family car. Me and my gf has a 1 yr old daughter. Ok, and she didnt like my civic. My civic had a B18c1. My 240 had an sr20. She didnt like the nissan, sold it to get the civic and the b18. And she didnt like it, so i got a family car! Well i couldn't help but to trick out the stratus. I got the stock stratus 2.4 Inline 4 DOHC rebuilt at DPR Pure Tuning (http://www.pure-tuning.com). So the motor looks like a beauty. Well i had the car for about 2 months! Heres some pictures of it.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: My First Dodge

Welcome to the site. Nice looking rides. I don't know if you plan on painting the Strat but I think it looks badass like that. I've always loved the flat primer look.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:13 PM
17lowpros

Thanks!. I was thinkin. Either, White, Black or Red. Havent decided. I wanted to go with the black or red, white or red scheme. But its primered for now. But thanks. My first american car! lol.

Well should I jus clear coat over it :P

Old 07-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Haha. That sounds like a pretty sweet idea.

But seriously, looking forward to seeing it done with whatever scheme you pick.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My First Dodge