Hey - DodgeForum.com

New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey

Old 07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Kilroy
Default Hey

Hi, I joined this forum because this summer and next summer I'll be working on a 1972 Plymouth Satellite that was my fathers, and has been given to me. I read an earlier topic on this board and I've looked at a few of the referred Satellite websites, and it appears '72's are somewhat rare. I guess I should post up a thread about that elsewhere. Anyway, I like dodges as my father has had 2 dodge pickups in the past, currrently we have a 2006 Dodge 1500 Hemi, and I believe it's a half-ton, good solid truck.

Well, now an Introduction [sm=insomnia.gif] I currently reside in Northern Ontario, Canada, I'm in my second year of high school. I'll be getting my driver's license next year then, I learned how to drive already, so I just need a ride and then to take the test I suppose. Hmm, that's really all there is to say. [sm=burnout.gif]

Old 07-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: Hey

Welcome to the site.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:08 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Hey

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Enjoy the site!

Dusty

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: