New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Yes Yes Ofcourse

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 06:34 AM
NeonX143
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes Yes Ofcourse

Ok I have a first gen Neon, dual cam, blah blah. I have a question;

I've noticed this on 3 neons before, including my own.
Here's the situation. You are driving down the road and are coming up to make a left turn. You put your left signal on, and proceed to follow your intended direction. You turn the wheel left, and complete the turn, letting the wheel proceed back to the right ending at the beginning upright posistion, and the blinker click off. After doing so; you push the brake, and the left turn signla comes on, and stays lit, as long as your foot is on the brake. In order to enable this, you must lift the blinker switch up a bit until you hear a small click.

So all in all, after you use the left signal, if you do not push up on the switch, the blinker light will come on as long as the brake is being pushed, even if you take ur foot off the break, and put it back on, it will still light back up. My neon is a 99, and the other one was a 98. The last one I do not know the year. And I don't know if people notice it, but I did/do, and it's just a little weird to me. And this probably is not worth all the jibber jabber but I was just curious if anyone else has noticed or experienced this.
Thanks for your time; Please reply
--Tonya

Old 07-14-2006, 10:01 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yes Yes Ofcourse

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Just scroll down the home page to the Neon section and you'll find lots and lots of Neon owners ready to help you out!

Dusty

Quick Reply: Yes Yes Ofcourse