New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

new here..

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 05:19 PM
bookeem
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here..

hey everyone, im new to the forum, in the market to get a magnum..going to look at 3 tonight and 2 on monday, trading in my 05 mazda 3s , been in love with the magnum since i first saw them..

im looking to score a used 05, se or sxt , i like the blacked out headlights..

only colors i like are the inferno red, black, and the dark grey..hopefully i can score one with leather..

can u guys give me some more pointer/tips on the different trims, and im guessing here, but does the magnum even move with the small 2.7 190hp motor? or should i atleast look into the bigger v6 ?

may i ask what the average cost of insurance is for the magnums, full coverage, right now im paying 229 a month to fully cover the mazda, and liability on my old honda beater..im wondering if insurance is a lot for the magnum(clean driving record btw)

any and all advice, tips ,etc about the magnum is appreciated..

bookeem.

Old 07-14-2006, 09:53 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new here..

Welcome to Dodge Forum! Just scroll down the DF home page to the Magnum section and you'll find lots of folks ready to help you out!

Dusty

Quick Reply: new here..