New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello from San Antonio

Old 07-23-2006, 10:32 AM
jguerra3235
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from San Antonio

I have been a Mopar lover for most of my life. I have own several muscle cars, and various other Mopars. My hobbies are cars (ofcourse), weight lifting, running, mix martial arts. I just recently purchased a Dodge Caliber. I drive 80 miles to work every day so I needed something with decent gas mileage. Glad to be part of this forum.

Thanks

Old 07-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional
Default RE: Hello from San Antonio

man sounds like funn.. remind me not to **** you off dude.. caliber how you like? My bro really like them and to tell you the truth I really like magnum.. with the hemi v8 in it (reminds me of tool time a bad *** wagon).. oh yeah I spell worth crap so sorry.. any ways happy driving.. peace JP

Old 07-23-2006, 06:08 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome Joseph, to Dodge Forum! What part of town do you live in? I'm on the NE side, about 5 miles north of Fort Sam Houston.

Dusty

Old 07-24-2006, 01:21 AM
jguerra3235

So far so good. I get a lot of people asking me about the Caliber. I'm sure that will wear off once more start flooding the streets. Remember when the PT Cruiser was the hottest thing around ??? LOL I also love the Dodge Magnum. My local dealer has a real nice one with 22 inch rims. Way out of my price range. On the mix martial arts I'm a fan not a participant. I also live on the N.E. side of San Antonio next to Ratama Park. I work as a law enforcement officer in Austin. So the Caliber comes in handy when it comes to gas mileage.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 AM
SOLCALIBER

Hey Joseph,

Welcome to the site! Don't forget to check out the Caliber section and tell us about your car ( with pix, if ya got 'em). Lots of useful info in there!

Old 07-24-2006, 01:39 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Cool, LE is what I just got out of. Had many (7) years of it and nuclear security in the military and worked at the university in San Antonio on the hill that has a tiger for a mascot for several years. Did you go to SAC for your peace officer course?

Dusty

Old 07-27-2006, 08:07 AM
jguerra3235

I got my peace officer license from the Bexar County Sheriff's dept. academy. I worked for Bexar couty for 8 years. Then I jumped ship and started working in Austin. So far the Caliber has been a comfortable ride with pretty good gas mileage. My previous car was a 2002 Dodge Neon. It turned out to be a great car. Never gave me any problems. But before I traded it in the transmission had started to leak. The only complaints were from my 6 foot plus car pool buddies who sat in the back seat. But hey I was comfortable in the drivers seat. LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello from San Antonio