New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Greetings from Indiana..

Old 08-21-2006, 03:50 PM
johnwartjr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Indiana..

Greetings

My name is John, and I own a 1991 Dodge Ram 150 pickup. I live in Columbus, Indiana.

My passion and interests are primarily toward the GM S-Series platform and Ford Thunderbirds. I own a 87 GMC S-15 'project truck' and a 95 Thunderbird SC as my daily driver. Anything with wheels has always interested me though.

I run a small business that buys, sells and repairs pinball machines, and of course, the s-series is not an ideal platform for such things.

I did a bulk buy from a retiring amusement operator about a year ago and acquired my Dodge. It's rough, but seems to run well and has a liftgate and rack, which are really nice to have in my business.

I'll link a few pictures of my Dodge in case anyone cares to look

I've hauled 6 pinball machines at once in the truck, and although she drinks the gas at 70 MPH and loaded down, it doesn't have a problem doing it.

I joined because I knew I'd have technical questions as I do most of my own upkeep and repair, and a few things on my truck don't work as they should, I figured there might be some knowledge to be shared around here. My A/C doesn't work, and the odometer doesn't work. I'll make posts about those when I get down to working on it. Also, I have a few things I am looking for, such as a jack and spare tire and wheel, and have a few things I'd like to part with (original tailgate off this truck, removed when it was new 15+ years ago!).

Thanks for reading!

Old 08-21-2006, 08:30 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Greetings from Indiana..

Welcome to Dodge Forum, John! Having a pinball machine in my house is still a dream of mine!

Dusty

Old 08-22-2006, 01:43 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Welcome to the group![8D]

Old 08-26-2006, 02:15 AM
Daksport1pa
Banned