New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

I just joined, probably the only person from Way Down South Ga though...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 05:36 PM
JadedsDodge05
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just joined, probably the only person from Way Down South Ga though...

Hey ya'll. My name is Jaded. I am from Lake Seminole Ga. I have a 03 dodge ram 1500 w/ grille insert, grille guard, nerf bars, diamondplated tool box, and bed liner, bed rails, its jet black with silver accents. It is one of the only ones like it. ITs GREAT! i love it! Its the best investments ive ever made. Its got the front end and hoodscoop like the SRT-10 does. Its nice. I am 18 years old, and most people think that i said "mommy can I have a dodge?" and got it. but i didn't. I have been workin since I was 14 savin up for this truck. I love it! But anyways, just wanted to say hey. I am from a REALLY REDNECK TOWN called D-ville. Its nice. Everyone knows everyone. But, just wanted to say, and im new! lol. Talk to ya'll later. Bye.
-Jaded

Old 07-07-2004, 09:59 PM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker
Default RE: I just joined, probably the only person from Way Down South Ga though...

Sounds like you have a neat truck there. Do you ever go off-roading in it or anything like that?

Old 07-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Default RE: I just joined, probably the only person from Way Down South Ga though...

Howdy Jaded and welcome to the DF! You sound like me...I started saving up for my ram when I was 13 when the new design came out in 1994..I fell in love with it.. I was finally able to buy it when I was 20 which was 3 years ago. Enjoy yer stay here! YEEHAWW!

Karen

Old 07-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 07-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Jaded!! Glad to have you here!! Please post some pictures of your Ram so we can oogle and drool over it's awesomeness. Hope to see you around here often!!

~Amanda

Quick Reply: I just joined, probably the only person from Way Down South Ga though...