New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New cars vs. old cars

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 04:24 AM
mopariac06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New cars vs. old cars

Wow. love this forum. Let me say this over the past 6 years I have become quite the Mopar fan. I am working on a projeect muscle truck. Truck is a 79 D200 dropped and tubbed 4 link rearend in progress. Suspension on front end is still stock but I am researching a rack and pinion set up. I am open to any suggestions. <Motor is a 440 (of course) 77 version with voodoo cam, Intake is still undecided as well as the carb. I'm thinking the intake and carb need to be matched to the cam (Of course) so it will more than likely be the hlley 770 ccfm with matched intake for lowend and mid range mpower. Tires are still undecided as well. I am open to any suggestions.

I also want to add this. I am the only one that is getting tired of the new cars? I mean they are refined and all and look awesome but they advertise all this horsepower but none if it is on tap. The computer decides for you when the power is given. N more awesome burnouts, Sideway spins and so on. Safety is good but should we have the option? I have simply decided to stop buying new cars due to this reason. I am keeping the family grocery getter (Pacifica) and thats it. Well I look forward to this formum in many days to come.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:25 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New cars vs. old cars

Welcome to Dodge Forum and enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 11-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: New cars vs. old cars

Welcome to the site.

Quick Reply: New cars vs. old cars