New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the boards

Old 08-15-2004, 01:10 PM
RedSS454
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the boards

Hey guys and girls. I am Chris (RedSS454) and am looking at buying an 03 Ram 1500. I came mostly to research and possible get some opinions on that. I don't think this is the right area so I will not post my questions here. I live in NY (about 25 miles from NYC, but an hour and a half drive).

I mostly am in to older cars (I have a 71 Chevelle SS454 that has about 450 HP and about 500ft. lbs.) but its time for a new Daily driver and will not drive a death trap of a Honda. I believe there are enough people trying to save the atmosphere with 4 cyl. I have to offset them with 8 cylinders.[8D]

I looked at the big 3 pick-ups as well as the Nissan Titan and the Dodge blew all of them away. As I was at the dealer, the salesman showed me a new Ram ($36,325 too rich for my blood) and another salesman asked him about that truck in the back parking lot. My salesman asked me into his office and said I am getting the exact truck that you want, only its not ours yet. He asked me if I saw the guy in the blue shirt when I walked in. I said yes. He said it was his truck, and he could get me a deal on it. I looked at it, and hes going to call me on Monday to look at it. It has a Hemi with less than 10K miles on it.

O well, thats enough of my long winded post for today. See you all around the boards,
Chris
RedSS454

Old 08-15-2004, 02:04 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New to the boards

Welcome, Chris! Hope you find what you're looking for here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!!!

Old 08-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Hello! You will find this site very imformative with lots of good opinions and much more. Glad to have you aboard!

Karen

Old 08-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris, welcome to DodgeForum.com!! I hope you visit us often. Thanks for joining us! Can't wait to get to know you more! Let us know if you get the deal!!

~Amanda

Old 08-17-2004, 12:29 AM
blackknight1500

Hello, I am new to the board hoping to find some useful information. I have a black 1999 ram 1500 quad 4x4. I have added grill guards with tail light covers. Any recomendations on tires?

Raymond

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to the boards