New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New member from West Virginia!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 06:37 PM
wvjeep
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from West Virginia!

Thought I'd join your ranks and get in on all the Mopar fun! I am a longtime Mopar fan, having cut my teeth on my first car when my Dad gave me his 1967 red/black Plymouth GTX- pretty sweet car for a 16 year old way back in the early 1970's!! My family has been into Mopar for ages -I can vividly remember my parents 1956 300B, the '61 Imperial, etc.. . For the last 25 years I have been into Jeeps-(I am currently into my 12th Jeep)-- the family also recently has added a 2004 Dodge Ram Hemi in red (with the chrome wheels of course) to the stable to sit next to the classic 1968 GTX! Dunno why but a great way to spend an afternoon for me is to stop by the local Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealerships and dream I'm anxious to be part of the dialogue here!

Old 08-24-2004, 07:03 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Default RE: New member from West Virginia!

Howdy wvjeep! Glad to have you aboard! Sounds like some pretty sweet mopars you had there Got any pics to share with us?

Karen

Old 08-24-2004, 07:22 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New member from West Virginia!

Welcome to DF! I've got some relatives up in W.V., but I'm not sure if they are Mopar fans!!

Quick Reply: New member from West Virginia!