Non-Dodge Members Rides Do you have a non-Dodge that youd like to show off on the forum? This is the place to post information about your nonner!

My ALASKAN collection!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 05:19 PM
AlaskanMADMAN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink My ALASKAN collection!

Start'n off with my baby, shes a daily driver that still cranks up at -20 bellow....1941 Plymouth. Since pics were taken I add'd winshield visor and dual cop spotlights!

And here she is when I broght her homa at -23 bellow zero!

Now here's my other Mopar (not count'n the Caravan) 1994 Plymouth Sundance w/85,000 on the od. Had a 2.2 5 speed in her.

But don't laugh too loud...Even tho it did start out as a joke with neon tubes...funky wing...fat dual tuned SS muffler...cockpit all dialed in red/white....fake bling hubcaps....15" subs...etc..etc. Well, the joke quickly got outta hand. Drop'd in a 2.5 stage II turbo motor w/N2O fogger and now it burys the speed'O in moments

Ok...up next! My "Team Trailer Trash" T/A! My moonshine run'n death machine....nut'n but Horse Power and Hell Yeah! (nuff said)

Here we have the family cruiser....now I know why caddy's cost so much...just plain smoooooth and wicked as hell with the Northstar. The Caravan is replacing this as our roadtrip ride. Gonna miss her!

Ahhh Yes! can't forget about my Ronald McDonald stump jump'r. Things been for sale for years now, I put way too much $$$$$$ into the BB and drive train to let it go for cheap so I just keep it around for huntin' season!

went a little nuts with the color scheme

Now on to the BEAST! This is our boat puller since we can carry everyone that's go'n out to the lake with us. The Ronald McDonald truck used to have the honor but our family grew some more so we had to up-size a tad. Up here we call burbans "Alaskan Cadillacs". Only problem is with gas prices as they are now I might have to re-think pull'n anything with this HOG!

Ok...enuff already! I've got a few projects in the works but I have to wrap this up with my baby! Small block chevy push'n 420HP....billet, roller, diamond polished and ported EVERYTHING! (just add'd dual quad highrise for this season)

Ta-DA! TheMADMAN'S MEDICATION III

Well there ya go....life in the last frontier!

Old 07-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Holy bajeezus! some nice rigs ya got!

Old 07-27-2011, 07:20 AM
ewoiuousmith
Default cheap website hosting, business website hosting

cheap website hosting
business website hosting

Old 07-27-2011, 09:31 AM
zencyl
Professional

wow that is a great and fun looking collection.

Quick Reply: My ALASKAN collection!