North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Virginia Dyno Special...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:14 AM
HemiPowerSRT
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Virginia Dyno Special...

Got this email today from a local shop I deal with... They do alot of work on HEMI vehicles so I thought I would share....
From now till August 31st, we will be offering a Dyno Special using our Famous Dyno Wars Platform. 3 pulls with Air/Fuel and a Printout of your pulls for $35 (Regularly $65). Here is what is included....

Strapping of the Vehicle to our Dynojet AWD Dyno
(Used for both FWD & RWD)
2 Back to Back Power Pulls
5 Min Cool Down Session
Final Power Pull
Unstrapping of Vehicle
Printout of your runs showing your Horsepower, Torque and Air Fuel Ratio.

Our business hours are Monday thru Friday, 9am till 6pm. Our last Power Pull will be ran at 5:30pm. Saturday hours are 10am till 4pm and our last power pull will be ran at 3:30pm. Due to the huge demand of this event in the past, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Avg Dyno Session is 30 min.

Special Notes – PLEASE READ
You must have your spark plug wires or ignition cables exposed. If they are not and we are unable to get a tach signal, we will run the car for HP numbers and Air Fuel ONLY! For all the HEMIs, we have no problem removing your Covers, this is more for BMW/AUdi guys who may see this post. We will not be using the Optical Pickup for this event to get Torque Numbers for Diesels. We will not be doing any 4X4 Vehicles during this special. If you have any special requests, you must make them BEFORE the event by phone, 877-724-6682.

20 Commerce Pkwy # 101
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Online at http://www.promotiontuning.com

Thanks
Pro-Motion Tuning Staff
877-724-6682
Would you guys like to get together and roll down as a group?!

Quick Reply: Virginia Dyno Special...