North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

To all who were at Etown on 11/11/2007 .

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Julian@MRC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To all who were at Etown on 11/11/2007 .

I just wanted to vent about something I saw at Raceway Park Street wars today. There were several Dodge wagons/Magnums with "phrases" on the back window which were putting down import vehicles. One of these "phrases" was particularly disturbing and very low class IMHO. The term "JAP JUNK" was on the back window of one of the ugliest vehicles ever produced, a Dodge Magnum wagon.. To the owner of that POS, anytime your Racist Redneck A$$ wants to run up against some "JAP JUNK" Email me..A little Friendly competiton is ok, but this crap scrosses the line..Oh PS , next time you put something like that on your car, take your NJ tag off.[&:]

Old 11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Bobbert
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To all who were at Etown on 11/11/2007 .

Maybeyou found what wason his car to be offensive, but it is no worse than calling someone a "Racist Redneck A$$". And thanks to something called FREEDOM, we in this country have the right to express our opinions in any manor that is non-violent.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Disclaimer. I do not know who the owner of the car is, nor may I condone what he/she thinks, but as a Libertarian I believe in what this country was founded on. And the Bill of Rights allows us to think and say what we feel. Welcome to freedom, enjoy it, use it and for the love of god never let anyone try to take YOUR freedom away.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:12 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

honestly i would rather drive the magnum(yes ia gree its an ugly car) than piece of **** import(any asian import)

Old 11-30-2007, 07:13 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

take a close look at the magnum, see the badgeing srt 8. i would not care if it looked like the scion xb. with the 6.1 425 horsepower i would take that over any import. unless i came across a twin turbo 300 zx or supra. then i would have to decide.

Quick Reply: To all who were at Etown on 11/11/2007 .