North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Local Car Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:43 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Car Dealerships

I figured i would start a post for the local car dealerships. Please list if you had a good or bad experience. What you did there. A rating from 1-10 and would you reccomend going back.

Should be a helpful tool for people deciding where to buy or what service departments are helpful.

Old 01-27-2008, 03:41 PM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks
Default RE: Local Car Dealerships

Bernicker Dodge in Cornwall NY. They are a tiny and I mean tiny only about 8 or 10used cars and about the same new on the lot with another 2 in the show room, family owned dealership. They are a 5 STAR dealer. I went there to find out about getting my fender tag decoded on the Aries, rather than shoo me off they went the extra mile to help me out! The owner (locals know her as Mrs. B) ran into me at a cruise in about 3 months later and rememberedme and told me to stop by if I needed parts they came across some in an old store room.Just from the experience I got then I will definately drive back down (I used to live 5 mins from them) 150 miles to buy a new Dodge.
On the other side though Newburgh Park Motors (Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge) was the worst to deal with!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:38 AM
patman0323
Professional
Default RE: Local Car Dealerships

im in the albany area. we have a bunch of 5 star dealers
i bought my truck at denooyer dodge on central ave in schenectady, ( now metro dodge) the customer service when i was buying it was amazing. there was a chip of paint that they fixed. thats where things went down hill. one tiny chip on the passenger side front door took a week to fix. i was not impressed. and i went back only once after that. took my truck in for a free oil change at 4,000 miles. went in at 8am on a saturday(the only person there) took over 4 hours and they told me that my tie rod was bent. i went to clifton park dodge world for a second opinion. they said it was notbent, i have been going there ever since. great customer service, awesome service department. and about 200 new cars on the lot.

also the name the other dodge dealers close so everyone knows:
Albany Dodge Central Ave: good luck there, takes about 1 to 2 weeks to get an appointment
Clifton Park Dodge World: Amazing in every aspect
Metro Dodge/Denooyer Dodge: Sucks

Quick Reply: Local Car Dealerships