North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

new england area show

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 02:52 AM
drewthatsmenb
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new england area show

hey guys i'm from the south east part of massachusetts and in the area we've had some local shows for great causes such as the cure for kids cancer car show and shows like this got me thinking. what if there was a car show to thank the men and women in uniform for what they do for this country. being a veteran myself i know i would greatly appreciate this but seeing how no one has taken the initiative to do this i figured why not i'll try. i just wanted to see how many people would actually be interested in a show like this before i go and talk to the local recruiters and try to get something started. i'm not trying to scam you guys into joining and i'm not planning on making any profit however you can bet that if this falls threw the recruiters will most likely be there selling their branch's. i know theres some people who don't support the war but this is not about the war this is a thanks to the men and women who fought and continue to fight it. so if i do this who would be interested in showing up? please leave feedback or any ideas you have if you are interested or you can even pm me if i can get a good number of people to agree with this i will go and talk to the local recruiters and try to get something started.

thank you.

Quick Reply: new england area show