North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

New Long Island Track - Sign the Petition!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 02:44 PM
mikelbeck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Long Island Track - Sign the Petition!

We've got a chance to bring racing back to Long Island with a Brand New Facility:
Nascar, 1/4 Mile Drag, Dirt Bike, ATV, the whole nine... WOO HOO

PLEASE PLEASE take a minute and sign this!

The Suffolk County Sports & Entertainment Park Proposal.

To be located on county land in Yaphank, featuring a 3/4 mile Nascar-type oval track, 1/4 mile drag strip, motocross and ATV parks along with entertainment venues, youth Zone and Pleasure Isle.

http://www.topgunse.com/petition.htm

More info below if you're interested

Top Gun Sports & Entertainment, is a company five years into the planning and development of professional, state-of-the-art, multi-venue motorsport and entertainment facilities. The company also intends to aggressively pursue acquisitions of motorsport and entertainment facilities and companies across the U.S. Top Gun's current project is a proposed private/public joint venture with Suffolk County on county owned land in Yaphank, Long Island, N.Y. The demographic profile of Long Island, NY makes it one of the most, if not the most, desirable areas in the country. The mid-island location is only 40 minutes east of the media and financial capitol of the world, namely, New York City and less than twenty minutes west of the ultimate playground of the rich and famous of the world, namely the Hamptons.

http://www.topgunse.com/index.htm

Old 06-05-2005, 04:43 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: New Long Island Track - Sign the Petition!

i would sign this, but i think that it would seem odd seeing someone who lives in MI signing up...whats your view on this?

Old 06-06-2005, 01:40 AM
mikelbeck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Long Island Track - Sign the Petition!

I think the more people who support the project, the better. It doesn't really matter where you are, if you support the idea of a new racing facility being built, sign the petition.

Quick Reply: New Long Island Track - Sign the Petition!