North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

What dealer in NY for Challenger or Charger?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Jocce
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What dealer in NY for Challenger or Charger?

Well, to start with so it's clear, I'm from Sweden!

We are going over to NY for about a week in the end of February.

I'm thinking about buying a (slightly) used car and bring it with me home (no not on the plane, a Container on a ship), since you guys have a lot of cars that isn't sold in Europe. (and since because of the current currency situation we can make a good deal!)

I'm looking to uy a Charger, Challenger, Camaro or Shelby GT500.
Most likely a Challenger (SRT8 Manuall Transmission) or a GT500.

Woundered if you guys had any tips about places where I could go to find theese?

/Jocce

Old 01-30-2011, 08:27 PM
ModernDayCaesar
Rookie

The best Dealer in NY hands down (in my opinion) is Simmons-Rockwell. Me and my family (Parents, Grandparents, Uncles and Cousins) have been using them for years. There lot is great and their site is even better for searching for autos.

They have just about every New and Preowned car that is out there. And they don't sell junk either. All used cars are in pristine condition. And are also on average a few thousand dollars cheaper than all other dealers.

http://www.simmons-rockwell.com/

Hope This Helps

Old 01-31-2011, 12:26 AM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks

I assume you will be arriving at one of the NYC area airports, JFK, LaGuardia, or Newark/Liberty, if you are there is a great small mom and pop Dodge dealership about 90 mins north of NYC in Cornwall N.Y. called Bernicker Dodge if you go ask for Mrs.B shes the owner and always sits out on the sales floor. You could even take a shorter ride to Nanuet NY its about 35mins to an hour away, all along Route 59 there are tons of dealerships.

Quick Reply: What dealer in NY for Challenger or Charger?