North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

FYCRacing CT Meet June 11th 2006

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 12:43 PM
neonchik01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYCRacing CT Meet June 11th 2006

Alright everyone...after some thinking and everything Ive decided to have the meet on June 11th 2006. The meet will be held at Wickham Park located in Manchester, CT. The park is right off of the Highway. The parks website is... www.wickhampark.org . I am renting out the Williams Pavillion for us, we will have our own area for parking as well. There is a tennis/basketball/volleyball court and I do believe there is a baseball field somewhere. There is also a play area for those with kids and an animal thing as well.

Where :
Wickham Park
1329 West Middle Turnpike
Manchester,CT

When : Sunday June 11th 2006

Time : Roll In about 11:00 am and stay all day.

Cost : The cost per person is going to be $8, that will cover the cost of food and rental.

They do charge to get into the park...it is $4

There will be plenty of food and drinks. If you want to bring something along then feel free, but please let me know....Oh and no ALCOHOL allowed please

Also there will be a raffle of course and Im going to try and get some items geared more towards each make and model of car if possible. And you already know I will raffle off Money and Alcohol too so

There will be signs posted on how to get to the area where the meet will be held once you enter the gates of the park.

* Please follow the rules of the park and please obey the speed limit in the park.

Post up if you can make it. Gonna be a fun time as always

List of Whos going from DodgeForums

Thanks,
AnnMarie

Old 05-03-2006, 01:27 PM
neonchik01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FYCRacing CT Meet June 11th 2006

This meet has been Canceled...Please delete this.

Thanks,
AnnMarie

Quick Reply: FYCRacing CT Meet June 11th 2006