Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tundra Engine Failure

ORIGINAL: shimmy

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

I know that I have a unfair advantage, but I would love to pla tug of war with a new tundra. Hell the way they advertise them maybe some dumb idiot will be willing to play.
You'd lose (as long as it is a 1500). The Tundra weighs more.
next time you have a thought dude just let it go..... just let it go..

If you look at jimmy's truck you can easily tell he's got a 2500 and it's a Cummins Turbo diesel...... so yea i'm sure the tundra could out pull a three quarter ton diesel.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:17 PM
shimmy

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

I know that I have a unfair advantage, but I would love to pla tug of war with a new tundra. Hell the way they advertise them maybe some dumb idiot will be willing to play.

If you look at jimmy's truck you can easily tell he's got a 2500 and it's a Cummins Turbo diesel...... so yea i'm sure the tundra could out pull a three quarter ton diesel.
He didn't say he'd be driving the truck in the photo. Some of us have more than one truck. Besides, duuhhhhh...of course a 2500 would "win".
A 'tug of war'? LOL. How much more stupid could two individuals be than to hook their vehicles up and 'tug of war'. LOL.

Old 08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Zack1978
Professional

I like the Rams just as much as all of you, but to say that Toyota is "Jap Crap" is just simply stupid! Yes, I agree that some Toyota quality has gone downhill in the past few years, but overall they make great vehicles. But then again your post might have been in jest?

Zack

Old 08-09-2007, 01:02 AM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

He didn't say he'd be driving the truck in the photo. Some of us have more than one truck. Besides, duuhhhhh...of course a 2500 would "win".
A 'tug of war'? LOL. How much more stupid could two individuals be than to hook their vehicles up and 'tug of war'. LOL.
Shimmy has made 6 post every one of them have been on a Tundra thread and he always has something bad to say about Dodge. What are you doing on Dodge Forum?

Old 08-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shimmy, do you even own a Dodge? If you're just here to be a fanboy and rave about Toyota go back to the Toyota forums, we don't need you here.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: Altair

Shimmy, do you even own a Dodge? If you're just here to be a fanboy and rave about Toyota go back to the Toyota forums, we don't need you here.
+1

Wow I just read his post and all 6 are either defending Toyota or saying it is better than dodge. One even said how at least Toyota is fixing the problems unlike dodge not fixing their "weak transmissions" Personally, I don't really think dodge has ever put out a weak transmission, sure, there are lemons as there are with any auto manufacturer, but most of it is due to poor maintenance.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

There were some transmission issues on the 2nd gen Rams (my grandfather's had a recall for that) but Dodge did fix them. So far we haven't had any transmission trouble with the company's 2000 Ram or my dad's 2002 Ram.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:12 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion

how come the Tundra keeps coming up on the forums? and yea Shimmy what are u doing here? i just read all your threads. and go back to your cocky Toyota forums. been to them when we had our tercel. bunch of cocky people who have nothing better to say about any other cars.

Quick Reply: Tundra Engine Failure