2009 Honda Fit

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 09:14 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Honda Fit

Anyone thinking about buying one of these? I know it's a Honda, but I've been poking around their forums for some time now. Apparently for 2009 the Fit is going to get a stronger engine while keeping the 2.5L. Also new Honda will release a hybrid version of the Fit. It'll be less expensive than the Honda Civic Hybrid, but will only come with a 1.0L engine to keep the car light[&:]I can't imagine this thing being highway suitable. Estimates for MPG are near what the outgoing Insight had, 60-70mpg. Some owners saw 80 and even 90mpg in Arizona with the Insight. Likely the Hybrid will only come with an automatic and will be about ~18k just above the sport model. Just thought I'd share for thesecret society ofHonda fans who post on DF

Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 2009 Honda Fit

matt, i know a few fit owners, and one of them has already returned one because of problems with it...it had a regualr CEL that they couldnt get rid of, and when they exchanged the car for another, the second one was getting very poor mileage...i would imagine that they worked out the bugs, but that makes me question the car a bit...

Old 01-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 2009 Honda Fit

I have some fond memories of my "Honda" (1994 Acura Integra GSR), very fun car to drive, I'd pick up another as a fun car if I could afford a second vehicle. The Fit just doesn't do it for me though, can't stand the styling and I doubt I'd fit in it very well (6'4").

Quick Reply: 2009 Honda Fit