2006 Mitsubushi Eclipse:

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 11:17 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Mitsubushi Eclipse:

The Eclipse is an all new production car that builds on the design of its predecessor whilst also moving forwards with an even more sporting design identity.

Following the theme shown last year with the Eclipse Concept-E, the Eclipse ditches the unique, horizontal side strakes of its predecessor and places emphasises on its even more cab-forward stance for a particularly dynamic feel. Its DLO is mid-way between last year’s concept and production car in the extent to which it dives forward. This DLO also arches back parallel to its classically Eclipse domed roof which runs into a TT style rear hatch distinguished only by the soft concave surfacing around the base of the C-pillar.

A lot of plan shape and wrap around lamps visually reduce the overhangs, and prominent side sills reduce the apparent height, which together give a compact feel that works with the dynamic cab-forward stance and more aggressive face to give a very sporty feel to the car.

The exterior is complemented by an interior design identity only slightly less unique and sporty than the exterior, to make the Eclipse an impressively consistent, unique and attractive proposition.

Source: Car Design News

redriderbob

Old 02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Mitsubushi Eclipse:

wow.............................

Old 02-01-2005, 11:53 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Mitsubushi Eclipse:

Alright, where is the Eagle Talon version? lol. No there are some styling cues I really like on this car and others I hate. This car is alright, but you would never see me own one.

redriderbob

Quick Reply: 2006 Mitsubushi Eclipse: