Aim Industries, Airbagit and other alias

Old 09-21-2008, 04:04 PM
jimbu
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Aim Industries, Airbagit and other alias

DO NOT buy from any company that has any connection to either Aim Industries or Airbagit. Here is a summery with my problems with the way they do business.

Problem: (Product Name: Lowering kit for a 2007 Dodge Dakota) The lowering kit is defective. When I make a hard left or right turn something comes in contact with the wheel rim and is chewing up the metal. My first contact to resolve the problem I was told that they knew what to do to correct the defect and would send the part shortly. The part came, was installed and did not correct the problem. The company now says it is not there problem and refuses to accept any responsibility. I am concerned as the structure of the wheels are being compromised due to the metal being chewed away every time I make a sharp turn. I have been over a year trying to get this resolved. Then other problems arose which I was sent 3 defective parts to correct.(They refused to send the parts unless I paid for them) I told them it was costing me big bucks to install there defective parts and to make sure the next one was not defective. It was still defective! Every time I would apply the brakes the front end would shutter terrible, when I would hit the smallest bump the front end would bottom out. I finally took off all there parts and had the suspension put back to stock and now have no problems. They refuse to pay my out of pocket expenses and told me to not call them again.

My only way to get them to pay is small claims court. My expenses exceed $3,000.00 and I live in calif. They are in Mesa Arizona! The small claims in that state is $2,500.00 Max. $2,500.00 + plane fair,eats,hotel room and time away from work does not make that feasiable. The struts they kept sending me I could pull out and push in with very little efort so I know they are defective! The pro's at the front end shop that did the installation told me the same thing. This company is BAD,BAD news.
Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aim Industries, Airbagit and other alias