No big Ford recall post yet!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 05:09 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Big Ford recall post yet!!

I'm not quite sure, I think it has something to do with the closing of the door. Like its suppose to stop if it bumps into something, and I think sometimes its not stopping.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Davram Bashere

DC's seatbelt problems? Bah. Seatbelts hate me anyway. DC's doors falling off? Would just mean a clearer view of the Fords and GMs you blow past on a regular basis. Would make driving a much more interesting experience. DC's doors closing on people? It's a learning experience. And what the hell were you doing in the way of an automated door in the first place? My little brother got his finger caught in the door one time when I was closing it. Know what he did? Stopped putting his hand in the way of closing doors. GM's brake problems, on the other hand, would make driving a bit too interesting. And Ford's diesels stalling is a recent development?

Old 11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
2.4neon

Ha, ford is a joke, like this one ! A ford and a chevy go into a bar and the bartender says, hey you two, this isnt a gay bar!

Old 11-11-2005, 11:18 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a friend that was ran off the road by a drunk driver just outside of Portland last winter. He was driving a F O R D truck. His truck hit a tree, and his seat belt snapped. He went through the windshield, and the police found him about 20 yards from the truck. The truck was a 94 F 150... I believe. He now has brain damage, and Ford doesn't want to give him enough money to cover his bills. They claim that he had to have cut it or damaged it first for that to happen. I told him not to give up the fight.

They also tried to give him a new truck of his choice. He turned them down flat and said that he wanted to be compinsated for the bills and the lost wages. He can't work without having to go to the hospital every week. It's sad..

Quick Reply: No big Ford recall post yet!!