2006 Subaru Impreza

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 04:44 AM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Subaru Impreza

Is that what all you people care about? Reading everyones posts and accussing them of "reposting"? Every fu***ing day, it's always, "That's a repost" "Your reposting,". Well what the hell do you care, your not the moderator.
You act like it's some type of crime to have a repost [&:] Just showing him where like he wanted. No need to flip out about it... wasn't accusing Tim of anything if that was directed at me. Was it?

-Matt-

Old 06-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Challenger Lover
Record Breaker

Im not a moderator and I do really want a be a moderator, if someone did a repost you just tell him thats it, but sometimes repost are usefuilll like this one because he bring pictures !

anyway ... im not a moderator so Ill stop advertise people about doubleposting and repost and ...

Old 06-23-2005, 04:27 PM
chrysler/dodge dude
Captain

ORIGINAL: Viper-GTS

Is that what all you people care about? Reading everyones posts and accussing them of "reposting"? Every fu***ing day, it's always, "That's a repost" "Your reposting,". Well what the hell do you care, your not the moderator.
You act like it's some type of crime to have a repost [&:] Just showing him where like he wanted. No need to flip out about it... wasn't accusing Tim of anything if that was directed at me. Was it?

-Matt-
Well, it's becoming a nuisance to hear others accuse otheres of "reposting". My chafe remark wasn't aimed at you in general, but your remark prompted me to say it.

Old 06-23-2005, 04:44 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

ORIGINAL: chrysler/dodge dude

ORIGINAL: Viper-GTS

-Matt-
Well, it's becoming a nuisance to hear others accuse otheres of "reposting".
I agree to some extent. No one can recall every thread that's been posted. Repost or not though, the Impreza is and always will be a great car.

-Matt-

Old 06-23-2005, 05:45 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.Although it's getting uglier.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:17 PM
2coff
Record Breaker

It got a ALFO Remaro (spell) front end, I don't like it.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:54 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

this may be a repost, but its better

i have more/different/bigger pictures

Old 06-24-2005, 12:08 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah yes, the "New and Improved Repost." Why Tim, you're such an intellegent young man.

Quick Reply: 2006 Subaru Impreza