Corvette Bluedevil Spy Shots

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
bigddy9
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Corvette Bluedevil Spy Shots

Being a life long Chevy fan, and Vette fanatic, I'm just glad the bow-tie gearheads are back doing this kind of stuff. It's great that there is performance competition with the Big 3 again.

Danny

Old 10-13-2006, 11:53 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Corvette Bluedevil Spy Shots

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

I dont know about the 100k figure....I really think that's a bit higher then it will actually be....as you can purchase a 400hp LS2 powered Corvette for around 46k and get the 427CID Twin Turbo Lingenfelter kit....for 52k... and your doing a whopping 725hp and 730ftlb of torque.....and that's brand new....

You can also drop down to the 366CID Twin Turbo kit for about 28k....and throw down 600hp/600ftlbs of torque....

I only mention this because I dont see how GM is going to be able to justify a 150hp upgrade for basically 30k....when you could spend about 68k on a Z06....and buy the 45k upgrade from Lingenfelter that will turn you into a 800hp Twin Turbo Z06....

I think the 100k is a tad overblown.....I think you'll see a very similar pricing to the Viper.....
I do agree... Just was pointing out it definately wouldn't be 50 grand...

And Matt it's a performance car, you're not paying money for looks... You certainly have a weird view on the auto world...

Quick Reply: Corvette Bluedevil Spy Shots