Other Vintage Dodges Discuss your J,F,M, anc C bodies here!

1979 dodge aspen value? help??

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 02:47 PM
creek accord
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1979 dodge aspen value? help??

[8D]Well im a newbie i just wanted to drop in and say wuts up to all, the main reason i joined is for my newly bought 1979 dodge aspen "wagon" with 92,000 orginal miles and orginal EVERYTHING its in great shape, i would like to learn as much as possible about it, and my intentions are to sell it so if anyone can help with placing a value on it it would help out a lot? oh yeah im 21 born in south c. i attend college in nashville Tenn. I love cars, yes even imports anything anyone puts there heart time and o yeah money in im cool with that! thanks

Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 AM
DragonDon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1979 dodge aspen value? help??

Being a relatively new F-gbody owner myself, I've partnered up with a good friend who is an f-body fanatic. Right now, the market is not placing any significant value on wagons. Coupes are still the biggest pull, but 4drs and wagons are almost ignored.

Personally, I've love to have a wagon that hauls a$$ But I'm a sick bugger like that at times. I'd follow in the footsteps of a friend of mine on the east coast (Canada, yeah!) who dropped a 440 in one [sm=drooldude.gif]

Quick Reply: 1979 dodge aspen value? help??