PCM & Fuel Systems Talk about the powertrain control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

PCM 2003 Dodge Caravan

Old 06-28-2007, 09:13 PM
bmills
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM 2003 Dodge Caravan

[8D]Wife called me at work said 2003 3.3v6 Dodge Caravan dead in the water in garage.....had it hauled cross town for new battery...went to pick up that evening and check engine light on constantly.....went to auto store and had code 601 cleared ..... got it home and 601 appears again......dodge dealer wants $700+, out of warranty by 3000 miles.....can you buy a used PCM and if so where??????......surfed the net with no luck.......van is running great at the moment with check engine light on, other than the off and on again driver's side power window that started a week before the PCM went haywire.........any clue??........ no auto stores (6) in our area have one...........only one i found thatwouldlend any helpsaid would have to ship mine off to get one and would have to be reprogrammed by dealer after i installed, with no warranty.......any idea where PCM is located on this model??????......thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PCM 2003 Dodge Caravan