PCM & Fuel Systems Talk about the powertrain control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

bully dog programmer for hemi.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 01:28 PM
young_gun_2001
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bully dog programmer for hemi.

I just installed the triple dog gas downloader on my 04 dodge 1500 hemi quadcab, and the truck will not start. I called bully dog, and got the run around. Had it towed to local dealer, and they said the pcm is fried. Tried to call bully dog back, but they are closed on saturday.Does anyone else have the same problem.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
young_gun_2001
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bully dog programmer for hemi.

Finally got my truck fixed After spending all do having bully dog send me different programs to load into the bully dog program, and it still did not work. The dodge dealers had to replace my pcm, and ecm. So the bill was for $700.00, plus $80.00 for tow truck, and half tank of gas running from my house to the dodge dealer to try loading each program the bully dog guys sent me. All bully dog wanted to do is pay for half my bill if i sent them the program and old pcm back to them to reprogram. So they wanted me to pay $120.00 for the core charge, and the shipping.Then i would be without my truck for a few moredays. So instead i took the the program back to the fourwheel shop were i bought it, and they gave me back the price of the unit, and said they would be contacting bully dog to get the rest of my money for me, or they would not sell anymore of there programs. I give it to the guy at bully dog, he really thought he could reprogram a fried computer.

Quick Reply: bully dog programmer for hemi.