Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

to kill and be killed...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 01:46 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: to kill and be killed...

Get them Jim, if they do something wrong who cares if its the teenager or the old man or lady. If they do something wrong enough to get your attention let them have it. LOL.

Old 10-28-2004, 04:29 PM
elric62285
Professional

I gotta say, since we're on the subject, I had this one civic who, everytime he saw me, would pull some crazy **** but it's a civic- not worth my time. One day he cuts me off and actually bumps my car. Say what?! So I've had enough, time to fry some rice, literally. i cut over and WALK HIS ***! Then I cut him off. He decides to show his ***** of steel so he bumps me from behind- can you smell it?- I flip the magic switch and he eats green flames. N2O powered flame throwers in their grill usually deter the most persistant ********. His grill actually caught on fire for a few seconds until the N2O burned off. Now when I see him he takes the next street that'll get him away from that crazy *** neon.[sm=guilty.gif]

Old 10-28-2004, 08:24 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

holy s&$^# thats crazy

Old 10-28-2004, 11:35 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Exercise caution, A LOT of crazy drivers are on drugs or drunk and many carry weapons, especially the so called "minority groups" (which is a crazy term down here since there are more hispanics than "gringos"). We have to fill out a special form everytime we pull a vehicle over or even question a person that is classified as a minority.....talk about a waste of taxpayer money.

Old 10-31-2004, 02:25 AM
elric62285
Professional

That's why I keep her suped up. so I can walk their asses after I **** them off. Seriously though, I knew the guy and he apoligized later for everything. Now we're okay he's still a little sore about the nose job tjough.lol

Quick Reply: to kill and be killed...