Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

american Grand Prix Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Paul s
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default american Grand Prix Weekend

lewis is on pole again do u think he will win again and do u think alonso will be able to get past him

Old 06-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Sir Hardin Thicke
Record Breaker
Default RE: american Grand Prix Weekend

Don't know about that. What I do know is that I'm in grandstand section J all weekend. I would have liked to have been here since Thursday, but obligations at work shut down that plan. Ever been to Silverstone? I really want to go to see a German GP. A buddy of mine who takes annual trips to Germany to patronize certain types of clubs drove the Nurburgring and he said it is beyond cool. I was here for morning practice and qualifying. I wish I had pics to post. I turned on my camera and the screen said, "no memory card found". Turns out that I took it out to unload what was on there before I left, and I never took it out of the computer. I called my wife and sure enough the card is in the CPU. [:@] I'm about to head out to look for a card at the store. Hopefully I'll find one. Then I'm hittin' the bars.

Old 06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Paul s
Professional

yeh ive went to silverstone about 12 years ago we went on the friday so all we saw was practise, actully i only live about 30 mins away from silvestone, but most of the teams are from around here i work with loads of people who used to build the engines for cosworth, and my moms freind used to work at red bull racing i was surrpsed to be getting a tour of the factory but she lost her job before i could get a chance

Old 06-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Sir Hardin Thicke
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Paul s

yeh ive went to silverstone about 12 years ago we went on the friday so all we saw was practise, actully i only live about 30 mins away from silvestone, but most of the teams are from around here i work with loads of people who used to build the engines for cosworth, and my moms freind used to work at red bull racing i was surrpsed to be getting a tour of the factory but she lost her job before i could get a chance

Did you beat her *** for that? If i had a chance to taek a factory tour, even if it is only Red Bull, an someone screwed it up for me, I'd be mighty pissed.
The USGP was a great weekend. Saw Flavio signing an autograph in downtown Indianapolis when I was heading out for dinner Saturday night. I took a picture of him, but for some reason didn't have the ***** to approach him and ask him for an autograph.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Paul s
Professional

i might be still geting a tour of a factory but it will be hondas cause my uncle works for a printing firm in london and they print all the honda stuff

Quick Reply: american Grand Prix Weekend