Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

A really cool cop buddy, and a possible LOCAL RACE WARS TYPE OF THING!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 10:00 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A really cool cop buddy, and a possible LOCAL RACE WARS TYPE OF THING!!!!

hey dusty have u heard of any cop cars ever having a 440cid block in them my dad thinks some of the cop cars ahve 440s in them and the only cop cars around here a crown vics

Old 10-04-2004, 05:37 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: A really cool cop buddy, and a possible LOCAL RACE WARS TYPE OF THING!!!!

Mopar police cars prior to 1978 had 440's in some of them, but I think they all had small blocks after that. In the late '60's - mid-'70's 440 and 383 powered cop cars were very common.

Old 10-06-2004, 05:48 AM
PITBULL

"CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF" is a definite go now! the date will be the first friday sat and sun in may! we are now up to 22 vendors including turbonetics and the turbonetics girls which will be giving away free cool air intakes that will be custom fitted and put on, onsite for your car for the first 15 cars through the gate! The Speed house will also be giving one free dyno to the first 50 cars though! on top of this there will be literally Thousands of free door prizes up to and including $3000.00's worth of cold hard cash from local businesses! we have also booked 6 live bands so far (2 alternative 3 rock and 1 new age...sorry if your a country fan!) and hopefully more soon! We also sent into MODIFIED MAGAZINE and we got a reply that they would "definitely be in touch for coverage of at least ONE of the three days!!!" looks like this could be a huge turnout! The boss says if it's a big enough turnout we could do this every year!

Old 10-06-2004, 10:45 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

wut bands

Old 10-09-2004, 05:35 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

Cop would have probably lost in a Crown Vic....that's why I'm putting a bug in the Chief's ear for a Magnum!!
Why do you guys drive those expensive ford boats anyway Jim? Is it because of the V8? I hope you guys get some magnums....or atleast 1 for you Jim. Then you'd be a cooler cop then you already are! [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

-Matt-

Old 10-09-2004, 11:13 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

cough cough matt = buttkisser cough cough

Old 12-14-2004, 06:33 AM
PITBULL

Sorry I haven't posted lately, (will explain) The race wars is still on and I will make an attachment for dodge forum members for a VIP pass and free entry at the gate, as soon As the real ones come out! Guys, My business finally took off! BIG TIME!!! The reason I haven't posted lately is I have spent the last two months taping a "Biker Buildoff" for discovery channel! looks like Pitbull Choppers may show up in wally world if I play my cards right some day! he hehe heh eh! MANY MODS for the srt are on their way! the show will debut in July I was told, and I will be on TV!!! We went against BBC In Laconia. We didn't win although we were told it was close But, Because of the mad house of a shop we run, We were told they would be back in touch with us for a possible business proposition!!!! By the way The Srt is on TV also!!! The taped me raising hell out of the parking lot after we closed one saturday!

Old 12-14-2004, 09:20 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that I'l be looking forward to seeing.

Old 12-15-2004, 06:35 AM
PITBULL

YES! I now have 1 viewer to help us out with the ratings for that "possible Business Propsition!" Do I hear 2? 3? come on guys help me out here besides, When else do you see our cars on tv anyway? At least watch it for that 25 second clip! I put some bleach on the tires when I did it (of course you won't see that) So the tires are absolutely boilin' the smoke off of 'em !!! We will have every kid that wants a Honda in the world scared of an srt-4! or when they see one in their honda's kinda moooooove over to get out the way!

Quick Reply: A really cool cop buddy, and a possible LOCAL RACE WARS TYPE OF THING!!!!