Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

fun w/ a nissan altima & f350

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 06:40 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fun w/ a nissan altima & f350

had some fun w/ a f350 and a altima friday night

me and dad were comming back from a falcons game w/ they had the stanley cup and this turd f350 w/ loud duels & calvin pissing on a mopar sign goes flyin by but he gets held up so we go by him and once the bed of our truck gets to his door my dad punches the gas so its wicked loud and thne lets off so that pissed the guy off then he gets out traffic and punches it so he starts closin in on us while we'r kinda waitin for him so my dad floors it and we start pullin on him but then he took the next turn so we didnt get to c who woulda won

then were at the next light and this old old guy(no offense) is next to us so my dad lets of the brakes and gives it a bit of gas then hits the brakes again so then this ricer revves pretty high so my dad out it in nuetral and brought it up to about 3K rpms so he revs again then the light turns so my dad takes off then the ricer got aroung the old ppl and he wusnt catchin up at all but he flashed his lights off at us to say like cya and turned into a parkin lot w/ some of his buddies luckly we didnt race him cause there was 2 cops sittin in the next parkin lot but we didnt go much more then 5 over the limit n e ways

was pretty fun the exhaust on this truck sounds like a beast compared to that ricer idk if n e 1 has heard a quiet flow series muffler on a 5.9 ram but it sounds pretty good

and i got to touch the stanly cup

Old 11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
elric62285
Professional
Default RE: fun w/ a nissan altima & f350

you gotta watch those ricers, sometimes they pack quite a punch....

Old 11-01-2004, 09:05 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Default RE: fun w/ a nissan altima & f350

yea some of em do..this might have been one of em but it wasnt it looked very stock except the fartcan exhaust no boddy kits no huge wing no huge tach

hey n e 1 kno wut the f350s run

Quick Reply: fun w/ a nissan altima & f350