Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

fun race...

Old 11-09-2004, 03:18 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default fun race...

tonight coming home from hockey practice, a car was flying up behind me, and as soon as it get through traffic, i could recognize the headlights...it was a stratus. i let him get along side me, around 80mph. it was a gun metal grey RT. he had very shiney wheels, probably chrome, and looked bigger than stock. he paced along side, and i jumped on it first, and he stay right on my bumper left rear corner until we hit abotu 130, at which point i had to exit, and he got along side me, and gave me a thumbs up. im gonna post at 2G to see if hes a member.

then..i got onto the next highway, and i saw a car coming up with seemingly 6 headlights. im pretty good at identifying headlights in my rearview, but i could not tel what it was, so i slowed to around 60, and when it got along side, it was a mini-S with an offroad bar, and fog lights..he ran along side me, he sped up a bit, then me, then him, to around 100, then i hit it, we climbed to around 125, and he backed off, id slow down, and hed come up again, and id jump on it, the whoel time keeping him behind me. som, my question, this little car is much faster, from what ive read, but top end, im not sure perhaps its governed?? anyone know?

Old 11-09-2004, 07:45 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fun race...

Man you are always having fun...LOL. It seems to be a dialy occurence of you racing someone.

Old 11-09-2004, 11:18 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

and its always when im going to hockey...i think its because im usually running behind, and in a hurry. its been going on for a long time, starting with the mirada when i was 16. but with that car, it has to be short bursts, not long highway runs.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:41 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

hey 04..maybe youre interested...i ahve some extra "wanna race" chrysler stickers...theyre about 2" in diameter..maybe a bit smaller...if you go to my gallery, theyre on that pic, on my quarter glass.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:10 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Eh, I'm kind of anti-sticker (and yes, I know they add horsepower...lol). I might put something dodge/mopar/neon related decal on at some point but I haven't found anything that I want to stick on at the moment. But I draw pretty decent attention as is right now....my exhaust rumble turns heads. That soon won't be the only thing that turns heads either...I'm lookin for some pretty big parts right now.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

You must have a sign on that back that says "race me"[&:]

Karen

Old 11-09-2004, 06:24 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

And I'm saddened that I couldn't attempt to run a Subaru 2.5RS and a Ponticrap GTP this morning because there was too much rush hour traffic. Both cars should beat mine but I still would of liked to see how well I could hang with them. Plus the driver mod decides a lot of races so you never know. They both did take off at one point when there was a little space and I was right on their ***....so we'll never know.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:15 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

no no no...a 2.5rs is Crap compared to your car! if youre anywhere close to 15 you should ruin him. there is a guy at my home track with a 2 door 2.5rs, and he runs high 16s..slower than my RT.[:'(]

and karen..i have stickers on both sides of the car that read "wanna race?"

Old 11-09-2004, 07:30 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Well I've never gotten an official run in the 15s. But with my trap speed and not having any traction I should be good for about a 15.5. both cars were modded.....suby had an exhaust that I could see and hear....GTP had dual fart cans that I could see. Like I said...I would of loved to try and ruin either of them but there was no room to do so.[:@]

Old 11-09-2004, 07:43 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

hey whered u get the "wanna race" stickers did u have em special made or suttin

lotta racing b4/after hockey ehh

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: fun race...