Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Earnhardt Movie on Dec 11th:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 03:25 AM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Earnhardt Movie on Dec 11th:

ESPN will premiere the movie about Dale Earnhardt on December 11th, "3" will air at 9:00pm/et. More info about the movie at ESPN.com.

mini REVIEW: went to the Charlotte premiere of the movie "3" on Tuesday night. Many media and others attended. I went in with an open mind, but expecting more of an over the top movie. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The movie had some great race scenes, but was more of a character driven movie. Barry Pepper did an excellent job as Dale Earnhardt. And the supporting cast did quite a good job. Anyone I talked to after was surprised how well done and respectful the movie was. Personally I think it is a movie Dale Earnhardt fans will like.

AND see the first review of the movie I have seen at Motorsport.com:A review of ESPN's upcoming Earnhardt biopic by Bill King. he says it in a way I am not good at, but pretty much sums up what I felt/thought about the movie.
Canada: been told there are NO plans for TSN or other Canadian networks to air the movie, but it will be available per DVD at ESPN.com. Any problems with this can be directed at local networks and cable/dish companies.

You can buy the Book "3" or the DVD of the movie "3" at the ESPN Shop.(12-3-2004)

redriderbob

Old 12-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Vader
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Earnhardt Movie on Dec 11th:

I'm watching just to hear "Second place is the First loser" DE Sr.

Quick Reply: Earnhardt Movie on Dec 11th: