Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

BANG teams up with Dodge:

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 02:12 AM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BANG teams up with Dodge:

Bang! Racing today announced they have joined the Dodge Motorsports family driving Dodges in the NASCAR Busch Series for the 2005 season. "This has been a year to remember," said CEO and owner of Bang! Racing Alex Meshkin. "And today is another milestone as Bang! Racing becomes a Dodge team. We are honored to enter the NASCAR Busch Series in 2005 with the intended goal of Nextel Cup racing with Dodge as our partner. This relationship will enable us to achieve our goals of entering NASCAR's highest echelon of racing."

"We are really pleased that Alex Meshkin, Travis Kvapil and Bang! Racing have chosen to run Dodges for the 2005 season," said John Fernandez, Director of Dodge Motorsports Operations. "We are looking forward to seeing Travis Kvapil show his talent in a Dodge next year." In 2005, Bang! Racing driver and former NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series champion Travis Kvapil will drive the #77 Penske Jasper Kodak Dodge Charger full-time for Penske Jasper Racing. "I am looking forward to the opportunity of running part-time in the NASCAR Busch Series with Bang! Racing," said Travis Kvapil. "I know the additional seat time will help me in my chase for the Rookie of the Year in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series. In 2004, my Bang! Racing team captured a pole and won two races in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, and I am looking forward to surpassing those milestones during the 2005 NASCAR Busch Series season."

BANG Racing PR

redriderbob

Quick Reply: BANG teams up with Dodge: