Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

on my way to school

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 08:12 AM
MoparMan00
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default on my way to school

as my neon has a hole through the front end and radiator, etc...I have my moms ford ranger XLT...so i was going down this 4 lane, 2 way street, and I got passed and cut off right before the light, i honked and was like WTF, and realised i go to school with the kid, who is in his little ford focus wagon, blasting rap....so when the light turns green, i pass him and a few other cars, cut back in and turn for the parking lot, which is the least congested, most irect way to school...he follows...
well i have basically bald tires on the front, and its a very light rear wheel drive standard. it whipped around, and i brought it the other way to drift through the left hand turn...he went through the actual parking lot, i took a mini street, when i cut up through the street(easier to see in pic) i went indo a sideways skid over a median and he got by me...

in the pic, im the blue, hes the red, the part where my lines starts to get jagged is where i went sideways, the rest of the pic explains itself....

Old 07-18-2008, 01:07 AM
94Ramsey
Professional
Default RE: on my way to school

ROFL nice pic. so the white snow leafs are parking stalls? good story though dident think fords could drift. you prolly madem pissem self when he saw you skidding next to him lol

Old 07-19-2008, 05:17 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: on my way to school

heh heh nice pic

Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 AM
MoparMan00
Veteran

haha...ya I made the pic in a study hall, and the kid did look pretty surprised...and those 5 SPds rear wheel drives are pretty fun and easy to
drift...

Quick Reply: on my way to school