Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Dumbasses

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 12:07 AM
TwoPointFivePar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumbasses

I was bringing my girl to work the other day and I was stuck behind a late model camaro doing like 5 under the speed limit, I had my mind made up to pass him even after he sped up. The country road I was on is pretty twisty with only a few passing zones. I knew as soon as I dropped it into third that he was going to drop the hammer when I went to pass. I did anways and sure enough, the cocky Italian guy with his girlfriend gunned it, to his surprise my 4 door Sohc neon just kept pulling on him till about 80 when I moved back into the lane (in front of him). He tried to keep up in the twisties where I kept pulling on him until a car pulled out and decided to go about 30 in a 55. I slowed and he started riding my *** like I was a five dollar *****! The car pulled off andI dropped it into second andas I started pulling through the gears Inoticed his backend squat a little bit. he was stilltrying to keep up, it didn't work. I can only imagine how he tried to explain that to his foxy *** girlfriend while my girl was laughing her *** off. It must've been a V6, but It still made me feel all warm and fuzzy deep down inside.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:26 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Default RE: Dumbasses

the six cylinder camaros and mustangs are very slow, around the same times in the quarter than the stock neons....

still not sure how all the hot girls roll with the guys in the camaros and mustangs and not the neon guys[:@].... but it is alot of fun showing them up when the time is right though

Old 07-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I beat 2 early 90's Firebird V6's in my Intrepid 2.7

Old 07-20-2008, 10:24 PM
TwoPointFivePar
Rookie