Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

race...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 10:00 PM
BlownD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default race...

Does anyone want to race me? (2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L V8 supercharger/chip/headers/exhaust/cams/ignition etc... just got Nitrous plumbed in, but waiting to beef up drivetrain more to use it) (tranny all ready to go, so far, worried about rearend) I live in the DC metro area!?!?! Help I'm getting bored lauging at Mustangs and little imports! (by the way, I sold my turbo 99 civic si that I raced to buy this Durango, and free up some cash) I do like imports but I hated being considered "a Fast and Furious" street racer, so I'm looking for a new drag car. (I bought the D to tow it) and got carried away, obviously

anyone??

i'd take it to the track, but I love being a sleeper, so I won't go to the track with my tow rig. (i was going to leave it mostly stock, got carrried away when I realized the potential of the engine, it is just to much fun to do big burnouts and surprise unsuspecting people around town with it's power

(currently setting up a custom turbo set up for my truck, hope to have it done by summer, looking for at least 5-600 streetable HP, on a built motor I'have for a spare

Old 02-12-2004, 05:04 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker
Default RE: race...

Sounds nice. I'd race you when I get my SRT-10 in March, but I live in Kansas. What kind of cars have you beaten in that thing?

Old 02-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Vader
Champion

Jesus, That is some set-up. What do you estimate your 1/4 mile time would be. Have you had it on a Dyno ?? Please post some pics of your set-up. Thanks.

Old 02-13-2004, 04:54 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

Do you have any videos?

Old 03-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Randy_W
Professional

I have an Old Impala thats sort of quick!!

Old 03-06-2004, 06:34 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would run ya' with my dads little yellow '74 Plymouth fish, it's normally aspirated.[sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley2.gif]

Quick Reply: race...