Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 04:15 AM
Thecrossfirekid
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do?

Im driving home from the mall at night when a truck turns and flys across 4 lanes and cuts infront of me (divided 6 lane highway). it seemed like he didn't floor it to go fast, but to beat the traffic, so i think whatever. then i pass him on his right, im only doing my usuall 10 over so i know i won't get a ticket. Then I see him start the gain on me, so i play around with the truck (it was an F-150, looked stock, not an svt,2000+ year), we go back and forth a few times. I know a light is coming up and I know when they are going to turn red cause their sensored. Well I slowed down cause I saw a car (cross traffic) coming up to the light and I knew mine would turn red, so I slow down, and then all of a sudden it turns yellow with the truck right next to me.AndI know I could of easliy made it through even while cruising top gear. So my question is what would you do if your the driver of the truck
a: go through
b:hit the brakes to be first at a red light and hope for a race? ( i love being first on fast roads at red lights)
c: go through and think that you just raced and won?

the outcome: he floors the gas, as I hit the brakes hoping for a little action. and of course there is no one else beside me or even close to get the red light with me.

seems like whenever im first I can never get a race, or I see the little ricers going the otherway. sorry for long post but im bored (as the ricers are never around to play with)

Old 03-28-2005, 09:48 AM
casper
Legend
Default RE: What would you do?

I would have waited at the light, Green means floor it, not yellow. I love a good race.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:26 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Green does mean go, but yellow means go faster, just like in the movie Starman.

Old 03-29-2005, 04:53 AM
casper
Legend

Yeah but, if its turnin yellow I would stop and race.

Old 03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: casper

Yeah but, if its turnin yellow I would stop and race.
Same here I'd see if he'd stop too. If he didn't then there's always more races to come