Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

let me start!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 03:13 AM
dodgefreak
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default let me start!!

Just got my truck back today after 2 and a half weeks. It was in the shop following two accedents within a week. Any way the rental comp put me in a 04 Ford f-150. This thig handeled nice but I felt it was way under powered. The guy that took me to the shop from the rental drove the same truck I turned it. On the way to the shop he was commenting on how good the acceloration was ans that he had just got back with a 02 Ram 4.7L. I begged to differ and he chalanged me to a race once I got my truck...I was all for it. he waited for me to get my truck and both headed down the 6 lane devided ave. we finaly got to a light and he was all smiles....till the light went green.. he floored it and I waited a sec or 2. I punched to the floor and let off a nice sqeel...by 25mph I was next to him pulling had. I let off at 60 and about 3 trucl lengths. Next light he seemed amaized and said he would have to rethink the Dodge!!!!

Quick Reply: let me start!!