Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Hemi QC versus Escalade

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 12:03 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hemi QC versus Escalade

So, tonight I was driving back from a meeting in the Hemi and up ahead of me I could see a charger with stripes messing around with an escalade. When I got up closer I saw that the charger was a debadged V6...and the escalade pulled away from the charger a couple times...then the charger turned off. I got up to a stoplight with the escalade next to me when I realized that the caddy was driven by a stupid bitch on the phone...looked to be in her early to mid 20s. the perfect death-trap trifecta...a female driver talking on the phone driving an SUV. Well, as our cross light turned yellow she starts easing forward so i returned the favor and when the light turned green we both hammered it. she hopped out by about a foot or so and the hemi reeled her in quickly and we ran up to 60 or so and she got off of it but at the next light there she is again, still on the phone. this time she is really jerking the truck forward and when the light turned green we both hammered it and when i got out ahead of her she backed off...i put about a length on her only to see her jump back into it, trying to charge around me so i got into it hard and stayed even with her when i see her slam her phone down and it looked like she was literally screaming at me while flipping me off with both hands. she then dropped back behind me and got in my lane....a short time later i was on the highway cruising along at 75 or so when i see those caddy suv headlights charging up in my mirror so i got into it and i rolled out to 125 or so before letting off after putting quite a few lengths on her.

i love my predator tuned hemi.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Shibby927
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Women should be outlawed from using cell phones inside of a vehicle. I am not sexist or anything but I can't count the amount of stupid women who are driving around on the interstate in the morning going on the shoulder or across the center line because they are either talking on their cell or worse texting on it.

In comparison I see a lot of men on cell phones but they are generally only talking and they seem to be able to keep it in their own lane. Some people can talk and drive at the same time. Some peoples brains cannot seem to handle simple multitasking.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:05 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I very very rarely use my phone when driving and I think that talking while driving should be against the law with a graduated punishment scale. first offense is $100, second is $500 and third is a suspension of your drivers license.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Moneyman19
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Jersey its against the law... there still some ppl doing it but not a lot. the worst are the cops. I do not know the fine off my head but its about 100. I have my cell on speaker phone and have it up on my visor so i can use both hands if i need it and i can stay on the road. I aint gonna lie im not sexiest either but women or worst for txting while driving...head down no seat belt and us guys spend couple more thousands on insurance wtf.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:19 PM
MyTruckSara
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not sexist or racist but it seems the stereo type about asians is true not always to males but to females. i drive a second Gen. 96 (the love of my life) but on the weekends i drive my deceased grandfathers truck 07 hemi so the seals dont dry out. well on with the story i was driving my grandfathers truck and i can handle that thing very comfortably but i was pulling it into a drive way to a grocery store when this asian woman in a ratty *** honda civic comes through with the car literally centered on the center line but i turned in anyways with an inch from her car and i look down at her as i drive by and she pissed at me!!!?? stupid bitch get off the road.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to stick it to her. She probably thinks she is hot s**t driving that SUV around. Meanwhile, she is a danger to everyone on the road bc lord knows she isn't paying attention while yapping on the phone.

Quick Reply: Hemi QC versus Escalade