Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Kasey Kahane

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 04:49 PM
chrissy35
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kasey Kahane

My 4 year old daughter just loves Kasey Kahne. She has been watching Nascar car with me for 2 years now. She said she will marry him. She know's what car is his. She even had A kasey Khane birthday party this past Feb. She get's upset win he loses. When he was voted sexiest driver of the week she was just as thrilled as she can be. I am A single mom, so she alway's tell's me mommy let's get on A plain and go to A race. I try to explain to her that it is not that easy. One day we will get to go to A race and meet Kasey Kahne. my guy is Jimmie Johnson. Plus about 6 others. She knows atleast ten drivers. She is amazing to watch watcing the race's.

Old 05-02-2005, 05:30 PM
chud298
Record Breaker
Default RE: Kasey Kahane

ORIGINAL: chrissy35

She get's upset win he loses.
She must get upset a lot with his luck lol jk. Sounds like me when I was that age, except I didn't want to marry any of them or anything. I bet it would make her extremely happy if you got tickets. I know she's probably more into Kasey Khane but does she have a favorite track. My g/f is obsessed with him too lol.

Old 05-02-2005, 05:43 PM
chrissy35
Default RE: Kasey Kahane

She likes Talladega

Quick Reply: Kasey Kahane