Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon -vs- 3rd gen Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 08:57 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon -vs- 3rd gen Eclipse

I was out riding around in my latest press car today...a 2010 Caddy CTS. 3.6, 6-speed auto, "summer performance package". I wish that they offered the manual with this car, but such is life...its pretty impressive for what it is. ive attached a picture below...

I was riding around looking for places to take pictures of it...and trying out the performance aspect (Im surprised that it will spin the tireswith the slushbox) when a kid in a 3rd gen eclipse pulls up next to me at a light. i glanced over at him and he smiled, revved his engine, and then turned up his radio...he was listening to "rude boy"...what a rebel.

I tried to rev, but the caddy doesnt make much noise...so I pulled forward and put it into "competitive mode"...when the light turned green, he hopped out on me a little but by the time the caddy went to second i had pulled even with him and continued to pull past him and away up to 80 or so...at the next light, the kid looked pretty pissed off and he turned his radio up again (still rude boy) and lit a smoke...he wouldnt look over. fittingly, i found "smack my bitch up" and put that on...and the caddy bose system seemed to get his attention..he flipped me off and turned when we got to the intersection...

Old 05-02-2010, 11:14 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

ROFL... thats awesome!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:12 AM
bigslick050
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmfao thats hilarious

Old 05-20-2010, 04:41 AM