Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Krista Voda

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 01:46 AM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Krista Voda

voda [sm=smiley21.gif]

tweeden [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My exact thoughts. Voda seems fake to me. I don't think she knows the first thing about NASCAR. She sounds like a bad actress on that show. She has a fake *** laugh. She looks like a f***ed up barbie. She is the reason why I don't watch that shows.

Old 07-25-2005, 02:48 PM
mmtx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have any of you tried to watch that disaster that they are now calling "NASCAR Nation"??? I don't know how you could possibly sit through even 30 minutes of Tweeden and Co. I can't believe anyone would prefer her over Krista Voda. Voda: college grad, worked for minor league hockey team, worked as weekend sports anchor, not to mention the years she put in with SPEED on NASCAR related shows. Tweeden: lingerie model, Playboy, FHM, Maxim, Hooters, etc. I'll give you that she looks good, but I have lots of other outlets for looking at beautiful women. What I want is NASCAR news and interesting stories related to what is going on with the drivers and teams. NASCAR Nation DOES NOT provide that! Here's hoping that someone at Fox will come to their senses before they completely ruin SPEED Channel. (Now they've dumped Alan Bestwick and Johnny Benson from Inside Nextel Cup - and they're talking about replacing Mikey with a "younger" driver! Oy!)