Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Jap cars go bye bye

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 04:13 AM
95dodgedemon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jap cars go bye bye

Hey guys lemme paint you a picture. First off my nice little home town has all these lawn mower sounding jap cars (i.e hondas, masdas, etc. . .) well these guys are most of the time all bark no bit well I proved it! My friends with there little jap cars start talkin trash "oh I'ma get N2O. . .I'm get this. . .I'ma get that". . .ya whatever I have this and I have that. these guys callenged my 95 ram 1500 5.2 to a few races at our local "drag area". they pull up in thier over sized lawn mowers with thier groundFX, neon lights, and there nasty ugly mufflers revin thier engines actin all cool. than thats when I pull up with my moded out dodge. performance air filter, throttle body spacer, headers, X-pipe dual exhaust with ravin mufflers, and my 3" lift kit and 32" tires. they laughed, and then they ate my dust. . .2 hondas and an acura out for the count. Needless to say they shut there mouths. and my truck can hold its own 4wheelin too if anyone else has racin or 4wheelin stories post em up! I love hearin about a good *** whoopin once and a while!

Old 03-12-2004, 08:56 AM
mississippi
Professional
Default RE: Jap cars go bye bye

way 2 go killa!!!

Old 03-12-2004, 02:43 PM
stennett

Sounds like these guys got their "performance" parts out of an autozone ricer aisle. I'm not gonna dog the 4 cylinders too much, because when they are modder right there is no way a truck (aside from a lightning or srt10) could keep up. These guys you describe just want to look fast as opposed to those that ARE fast. But I'm still glad you brought them down a peg or two.

Have fun, be safe.

Old 03-17-2004, 10:40 PM
426cuda

Good job! Put the imports in there spot! There are a lot of mods for the ram 3500 turbo dessil. Thoughs can be very fast but if you make them to powerful the trasmission breaks....

Quick Reply: Jap cars go bye bye